
Amy, on this rather significant birthday of yours, I want you to know how very much I treasure our friendship. I love that I was able to spend time simply living life with you this past week...even when it did get crazy, busy, and the kids were frustrating...it was still fun since we were in it together! I was also so happy to be able to go out and celebrate your birthday with you...being with the girls was so fun. Watching our kids play this week was great...I love that they warmed up to each other so quickly, and they had a blast playing and talking together. I really enjoyed listening in on Kaylin and Molly's conversations. It was also cute to see them dancing together at the wedding. They just may be kindred spirits too : )
There are so many things that I love about you my friend...
I love that you can make me laugh so hard, and that we share the same sense of humor (even when others don't get it!). I love that people often mistake us for sisters when we are together. I love that you love a good deal and will stop for a garage sale no matter what : ) I love that we share history...Frontier memories are so good. I love that our friendship started there, and we both met our husbands there. I love that our husbands are also good friends, and that the four of us share many good memories...lots of laughter! I love that we share a bond in our love of God and following after Him. I love that we can be completely honest with each other and share our joys and struggles. I love that you know the good, bad, and ugly about me...I can truly be me with you. I love that you encourage and support me in my role as a mother and wife. I love that you are still my best friend and kindred spirit even though there are 2000 miles that separate us. Thank goodness for blogs, email, telephones, and airplanes!
I hope that you have a wonderful day. Know that you are a beautiful woman on the inside and out! You are thriving : )

1 comment:
Thanks for making my day, Ky! Love you too!!!
Post a Comment