This morning we woke up to a few inches of snow. It was very pretty and perfect for making a snowman. Eric got out early to shovel the driveway, and soon he was sidetracked. The girls (and Buster) enjoyed watching him through the living room window as he made a snowman. A few minutes later I found Molly in her room quickly getting dressed so she could join him. They had a good time decorating the snowman and throwing snowballs. After church, Molly and Eric went sledding at a hill nearby. Molly told me she was going to "snow hill". Molly had a great time and went down all by herself several times. There are no pictures of that event because I chose to stay home with Ellie and take a nap! Playing in the snow always makes the cold weather worth it!



1 comment:
I have to say that Buster looks like a little person in this photo, looking out the window with the girls. Has he started talking yet?
Post a Comment