Saturday, October 20, 2007

Yikes!! and Happy Birthday...

Wow...I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. I think that is the longest I've ever gone. I apologize to my loyal bloggers...if you are still there. No big excuses...we have been kind of busy I guess. Actually, we are currently in Florida on vacation and have been here for the last week. We head out early this morning to drive home. It has been a wonderful family vacation...more to come on this when we get home. Lots and lots of pictures to share.

More importantly, I want to wish my wonderful hubby a happy birthday! You can think of him today as he is driving...not the best way to spend your birthday, but at least he's been in Florida celebrating this week. He is an incredible husband...patient, loving, understanding, and always working at being the best husband possible. He is also the best daddy to our girls...he truly takes interest in them and their stories and silly little games. He is also just a ton of fun. The girls just love to play with him. He works hard at his job and is good at what he does. He is a loyal and good friend...he is one of those people that everyone likes to be around.

There are time when I am impressed about how understanding Eric was in a particular situation with me or how he handled the girls in other circumstances...he often laughs and jokes that I got the best one when I married him. I know he is just being silly, but I do believe I got the best one! (for me that is...)

Okay...wish Eric a happy birthday and pray that we have safe travels home. Pictures will come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to one of the best son-in-laws ever!!

Glad you had a week to celebrate!

Love, MOM and DAD MITTS

Meagan said...

**gasp**...cannot...live...**cough**...without...pictures...**groan**...quick...before it's...too late...

(Meagan has collapsed over the keys of her laptop. Only you can save her!)