Monday, December 31, 2007

Our little performers

The girls have been really into playing dress-up recently. They love to get ready in their dressing room (their bedroom) and then come out and perform for us on their stage (the fireplace). We have been enjoying their entertainment a lot recently, so I thought I'd let you see some of their performances. Each of these videos had some funny or cute element, so I thought I would just put all three on the blog. They are each about a minute long...once again, sorry for the video quality. I must get my video camera fixed so I'm not frustrated at the poor video quality in future years...maybe that will be on my New Year's to-do list!

In the first video, watch Elliana's crazy dance moves at the beginning...love it. In the second video, listen for my dear husband's contribution in the background (Zig, I think you especially will appreciate this!). And, the last video is just sweet with both of their little voices.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

fanaticnascarweathermom said...

Wow--Austin and I are speechless! These are some of the most precious videos and FUNNY too!
:) --Anna