Making cookies...

Leaving notes for Santa...
Baking a birthday cake for Jesus...
Playing with new Christmas toys...
Playing in the snow...


Taking a ride on Rody...
Taking silly pictures of the dog...I think this looks like his senior portrait : )

Also...
- Recovering from a case of the stomach flu (poor Ellie...and Mommy and Daddy for having to clean it up!)
- Getting back into the routine of things after the holidays
- Starting a gymnastics class (Ellie)
- Starting a dance class (Molly)
- Making decisions (yet again) about Molly's pre-K plans next year...what school, etc.?
- Building and creating things in the garage with new toys/tools (Eric)
- Making plans for a trip to LA (E and K)
- Trying to get a little more organized and figure out my resolutions : )

6 comments:
You are so right...classic senior pic of buster. love it! I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Loved your letter. I wanted to say awesome job for healthy life changes. That is one of my goals this year!
Jenni
Sorry I couldn't spell on my comment above--so I had to delete it. Here we go again!
Nice job summing it all up! The picture of Buster is a riot!
--Anna
Hey! I love the pictures! You need to email me you home phone, because I can't get through on your cell for some reason. I've added some pics to our blog (finally). Can't wait to talk to you!
Love you!
Sara
What fun pictures! Ellie is really starting to look like you, Ky. I'm so, so, SO excited to see you guys in a few weeks.
Hey, just wanted to say hello to both of you. I bounce around and check people's blogs every now and then to catch up.
Also like to see who they're linked to. Ran across Stretch's blog a while back from your site. I can't remember, was he and Mission Springer? At any rate, liked following his RV adventure.
You can check us out at www.lonniandmelodia.com
We've got the shell of a blog up, but haven't started it yet. Been working on updating our website over break, but hard to find the time. We're still living in Buffalo; I'm still teaching college. Still 2 kids until the Lord blesses us with number 3. We keep practicing. Anyway, just good to see y'all's pics!
Lonni Wilson "Lonestar"
Post a Comment