Eric and I are currently enjoying a visit to southern California. We've had a chance to visit with some close friends (the Olsons), and now we are with Eric's family. His sister is a senior at Azusa Pacific University, and we will all be attending her senior art show tonight. The girls are having a great time back home with Grandpa and Grandma (thanks for taking such good care of them!!). We are enjoying the freedoms of not having the girls with us...A LOT less luggage, no carseats, no nap schedule, etc. BUT, we are definitely ready to be back home with them...really starting to miss those girls.
That brings me to my request...
I hear that a major snowstorm is taking aim at KC tonight and tomorrow which may make our travel home tomorrow difficult. Most of you know that I don't like to fly at all anyway, and the bad weather doesn't help my anxiety. Please pray that our flights will be smooth and safe and that my anxiety level will remain low. Also, we really don't want to have to be delayed too much as we are ready to see the girls. I appreciate your prayers!
We'll post pictures when we get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment