Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love Me the Beagle




As silly as it is, as a proud beagle owner, I was quite pleased to watch Uno the Beagle become the first beagle to win Best in Show at the Westminster dog show last night. There is something about these little guys that just captures your heart. Or...maybe it is just me : ) Anyone that really knows me, knows that Buster holds a very special place in my heart. As annoying and disobedient as he can be at times, his personality and cute little face win me over every time! So, congrats to all the beagles out there : )

(I know there are a few of you that are trying not to vomit right now...sorry, but I've got to show my beagle pride every once in a while!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for all the beagles out there! Especially the one that lives in YOUR home!! : > He does have a winning look!
MOM

Amy said...

RIDICULOUS!!! :)

E and K said...

Ames, I knew you would especially love my post on Bussy-boy : )