
A month ago, Eric and I flew to southern California to visit friends and family. For the first few days of our trip we were able to stay and play with the Olsons...our dear, dear friends from our days at Frontier Ranch...although, it seems a little odd to isolate them to that place and time as we have lived so much life with them since then. (Sidenote...I can't believe it has been almost 10 years since my first summer working at FR!) Anyways, it was great to hang out in their southern cal home that we had heard so much about but had yet to visit. We enjoyed a fun double date to Downtown Disney. This was fun for me as it is the closest I have been to Disneyland. We definitely have to go back to experience Disneyland with our girls and the Olson fam! I also so enjoyed just hanging out late into the evening being ridiculous (who, Amy and I?...never!), laughing and chatting about life. It is good to have friends where you can absolutely be yourself. We also had fun hanging out with their kids, Kaylin and Trevor, but I realized after I got home that I never took any pictures with them. They are cuties and so well-behaved. I wish our girls could have been there to play with them...but it was also nice to be on our own : )
Thanks for the wonderful trip, awesome super bowl party (you know that I really mean the food), and fun conversation. I miss you all lots and lots. I so wish we lived closer to each other, but it is also good to know that the distance doesn't change our friendship!



2 comments:
Hi Kylene-
Boy you guys get around! Wish I was just in California. We've been traveling a bunch too- but it has been cold everywhere we go... New Mexico in December and Boston in February. Oh well.
I'm glad you're all feeling better.
- Megan
Ahh, thanks Friend! It was SOOO much fun having you guys here...wish it could have been longer! I love how those pics came out...especially Ernie as a pirate and us Grumpies. :) Thanks for carving out time for us. Hope we can come visit you next!! Love you!!
Post a Comment