The girls were outside playing a couple of days ago as I was doing some things in the kitchen. As I was doing some dishes, I peeked outside to find them doing this...
Yes, they are poopie scooping! They think it is a fun game. And they make a very good team.Ellie is the spotter and pointer...


Here they are posing with their finds.
I just couldn't resist getting out the camera to document their little project. I know that it won't be too long before they will be more reluctant to help with these kind of chores, but for now, I will enjoy their enthusiasm!


10 comments:
Sweet! and I didn't even teach them this "tidy up" project! They are getting it! Love, MOM
Ky - I hope my girls will learn by your girls' example! I hate that chore!! Molly's hair is getting so long. The girls both look beautful.
That's hillarious!!! :)
I love that last picture- Molly is little miss movie star! I'm so excited to see you guys so soon!
I want to be a pointer, too!
Oh my goodness. How awesome! High fives all around!
quality, quality post.
are you kidding me? this is the BEST thing I"ve ever seen!!! PLEASE keep lying to your children about how "fun" pooperscooping is, and perhaps they will be tricked until teenage years at least! Just tell them never, ever to tell their friends at school, because then cat might be out of the bag and they might realize that it's uber uncool. PS: do they want to fly to California and help me out? fun fun!
Ridiculous!
Way to go Molly and Ellie. What a team! I know your work was appreciated by Mommie and Daddie.
Papi Larry
Post a Comment