Monday, April 23, 2007

All of my hard work pays off!

Tonight I truly feel appreciated for all that I do as a mother and wife.

We went to Molly's preschool program tonight. Molly's class sang some songs, and we looked around her room at some of their projects. A surprise for all the parents was hanging on the wall. The teachers had the children fill in blanks such as, "When I grow up I want to be a _______." or "My favorite toy is _______." But my favorite has got to be question number 3. Molly's answer to this question makes me know that all of my hard work has truly paid off.


Hee hee...love this! I will definitely be saving this paper. I do love that her best friend is Ellie (you know that I've posted about that many times)! I also love that she enjoys dancing with her daddy...they do dance together quite a bit during the after dinner dance party. It is interesting to me that she says a train is her favorite toy (since we don't own a train and have about 35 baby dolls!!), and the fact that she wants to be a lady bug when she grows up is quite a goal.

These are the things I love about having a three-year-old. So fun to get a glimpse inside her little mind. Yes, definitely a saver : )

I guess I better get back to the dishes...

4 comments:

caramac said...

this is awesome....hey, do you need me to send you some crystal in the mail?

verdoorns said...

that was laugh out loud funny (:

Ryan said...

Man, I went to ladybug school for like 3 weeks, and I just couldn't hack it. Good luck to Molly on that, though. I hear it's difficult, but rewarding.

Amy said...

huge LOL on this one!! :) way to go, DW!