
Well, I'm a day late with this post, but yesterday was crazy busy as we not only celebrated Molly's birthday but also my dad's retirement (more to come on that). Molly has been fully celebrated with her friend party a couple of weeks ago, some gifts and celebration yesterday, and a family party today! I guess you only turn four once : )
Molly is a sweet little girl...one of my favorite qualities about her is that she is so friendly. She truly is one of those that can walk into a room and walk out with several new friends. She is very social and just loves to interact with others...of all ages. Some of her best friends at church are over the age of 50...she has several honorary grandparents : ) She amazes us with all that she is learning and all that she already knows...her vocabulary is something else! We joke that she has been talking in paragraphs for as long as we can remember. She is also stubborn and strong-willed, but I keep telling myself that can be a good quality if we channel it in the right direction! She loves order and organization. Her preschool teachers last year would lay out some mats with letters on them...they did not put them out in any particular order, but they would always find them placed in the proper alphabetical order shortly after. They soon discovered that Molly would always arrange them in order. They even started watching to see how long it would take her to get over there and get them arranged! She is caring, compassionate, very curious and inquisitive. She is expressive...loves to dance, sing, play with baby dolls, color, run around outside, play with her cousins, swim, do gymnastics, watch videos, play with her sister, eat peanut butter and jelly, drink milk, read, and be on the go. She asks almost every morning, "Where are we going today?" That is a snapshot of Molly at age four.
I love Miss Moose (why I call her that, I don't know!) so much. I am blessed to be her mommy!
Molly is a sweet little girl...one of my favorite qualities about her is that she is so friendly. She truly is one of those that can walk into a room and walk out with several new friends. She is very social and just loves to interact with others...of all ages. Some of her best friends at church are over the age of 50...she has several honorary grandparents : ) She amazes us with all that she is learning and all that she already knows...her vocabulary is something else! We joke that she has been talking in paragraphs for as long as we can remember. She is also stubborn and strong-willed, but I keep telling myself that can be a good quality if we channel it in the right direction! She loves order and organization. Her preschool teachers last year would lay out some mats with letters on them...they did not put them out in any particular order, but they would always find them placed in the proper alphabetical order shortly after. They soon discovered that Molly would always arrange them in order. They even started watching to see how long it would take her to get over there and get them arranged! She is caring, compassionate, very curious and inquisitive. She is expressive...loves to dance, sing, play with baby dolls, color, run around outside, play with her cousins, swim, do gymnastics, watch videos, play with her sister, eat peanut butter and jelly, drink milk, read, and be on the go. She asks almost every morning, "Where are we going today?" That is a snapshot of Molly at age four.
I love Miss Moose (why I call her that, I don't know!) so much. I am blessed to be her mommy!

3 comments:
Can't believe that she is 4 already! Your post is really special! I hope that Molly gets to read it someday.
--Anna
She is the first of the crew to turn the big "four!" I want to chat, KY!!!! I will try and call next week...we miss you! Oh, we bought Tyler a shirt that says, "trex" on it, cuz that's what Molly named Tyler.
Too cute! He still talks about her.
Hello Molly,
I hope you read this someday and remember how very special you are to your Mommy! I remember when your Mommy was your age and we had such fun times too!
Love, Grandma Mitts
Post a Comment