
Okay, so I'm thinking pretty seriously about getting my hair chopped off. I said (not so long ago) that I just love my hair the way it is, but I once again am bored and want something that is a little more of a style versus just hanging there. I still want to wear it curly as it is much easier (takes way too long to blow-dry and straighten my hair), and I want something that is sassy and stylish. That is about all I have to go on right now though...I'm a little worried about what might happen if all I tell my stylist is that I want it to look sassy!
So, what are your thoughts and opinions? Feel free to encourage, give warnings, suggestions, etc. To cut or not to cut?

3 comments:
So, I am at the same point with my hair and have seriously considered chopping it all, but dont have the guts. I think you should go for it! Since you have curly hair it would be sooo cute...not straight and fine like mine. It will always grow back, right???
I think we have the same kind of hair. I like doing mine curly (or wavy for me) because it takes so much less time. My hair is also driving me nuts, but I'm holding out because I'm less than an inch away from being able to chop it and donate it to locks of love. But i'm really nervous about being big and pregnant and super short hair at the same time. So...what's that mean for you? Styles are fun, but you do have to style. While curly is scrunch and go. But you can totally pull off short. So...I'm no help!
My threshold was always, Can I wear it in a ponytail if I get desperate??? If not, it was too short. :-) Your hair always looks cute. GOOD LUCK.
Post a Comment