Last Friday, Eric and I were able to spend a night away at a local resort and spa. We enjoyed a nice dinner, and a wonderful evening to devote to just one another...without the many distractions of home. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband, and the incredible eight years of marriage that we were celebrating. Here is a picture taken at my parents house before we left. Thanks to Mom and Dad for taking care of the girls!

Next on the summer agenda is a trip to California. We leave on Saturday and will be spending time in Sonoma and Santa Cruz. We look forward to seeing Eric's family and good friends! We are so blessed to be able to visit family and friends in such an awesome location!! I'm sure there will be many pictures to post when we return.
1 comment:
You are very welcome! MOM : >
Post a Comment