Monday, July 28, 2008

See you in a week!

We made it safely to California, and we are currently spending time in Sonoma with Eric's family.  It has been a fun time so far visiting with lots of family...the girls are LOVING being with grandma and grandpa.  

On Wednesday we head to Santa Cruz where we will enjoy visiting our old home and playing with several friends.  I'm sure I will have many pictures to post when we return home in a week!

Sidenote:  It has been 10 years (this summer) since Eric and I first met while working at Frontier Ranch...crazy that it has been that long!  I hope to take the girls down to camp for a little visit, so they can see where mommy and daddy met.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Yea-ah! The summer '98 love connection!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding of the many memories. I truly Thank our God for these 10 years! MOM