Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The shirts say it all...


In case you can't tell, our shirts say, "1 of 3"; "2 of 3"; "3 of 3"


Yes, that is right...baby #3 is due to arrive sometime in early February! I've been dying to tell you, my blogging friends, but we had to wait until our trip to California as that is when we told Eric's family (more fun in person). I am about 14 weeks along, and I'm happy to be out of the first trimester and almost feeling normal again. My belly is growing rapidly...much faster than with the first two. I guess my body is giving in more easily this third time around!


Molly and Ellie are both very excited about the baby. Molly is hoping for a little brother, but Ellie thinks it would be fun to have a little sister. We should be finding out who gets their wish sometime in September. We'll of course keep you updated, and we appreciate prayers for a healthy little baby!

13 weeks




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Woohoo! Welcome home! It was so great to see you guys and share your exciting news!! Yeah!!

verdoorns said...

finally!!! so exciting!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How exciting! We can't wait to read updates on your progress and see pictures of the new Moore addition!!!

Angela said...

SO FUN!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you! It will be fun to hear about your updates and compare them with mine - it seems we are a very close together in our pregnancies. (I'm due Feb 14th) and am 13 weeks and a few days along. Any way, congrats again!!