Sunday, February 15, 2009

Charlie's Nursery...finally!

Before...

After...






I have to say a HUGE thank you to my wonderful hubby and my mom. I had the design inspiration, but they did all of the implementation! My mom made the crib skirt, the pillows, and recovered my rocking chair. Eric made the window valance and recovered the lamp shade. (Oh, and he and the girls worked hard painting too!) It was so fun to decorate a nursery for the first time. Though we didn't know if Charlie would be a boy or a girl, I have to say that this room works perfectly for a little boy! I love how it turned out!!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

That room looks absolutely awesome, guys. Well done. Total 60's vibe.

verdoorns said...

I love it! we ALMOST have jackson's room done. yes, he is 2 months old already...

Michelle said...

That is SO cool! I love what you picked out, the colors and patterns are great, and he looks so precious and small laying there in his crib! Way to go! Many special moments will happen in that sweet room.

Melissa said...

i love it!!

queen said...

Beautiful! Our Charlie sleeps on some receiving blankets on an old cushion. Boy I better get on the ball!