Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our bigger fish : )





Molly also just finished up swimming lessons. I was unsure how she would do this year, but she did great! Last year, she did them with me, but this was the first year that she had a teacher, and I didn't have to get in the water (I really enjoyed that part!). There were only two children in her class which was very nice. She looked forward to going to class each day, and I could see her getting more comfortable in the water as the class progressed. She passed and is now ready for advanced tot. The main skill that she needed to accomplish in this class was going underwater all by herself. I wasn't sure if she would do it as she didn't really like to get her face wet, but by the last couple of days of class she thought it was pretty fun!

No comments: