Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christmas Photo Poll

Photo #1

Photo #2


Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5


Photo #6

Well, it is almost Christmas card time again, and I'm having a hard time choosing our family photo for this year. They each have pros and cons for me. So, I decided to poll the audience and hear what my loyal bloggers have to say. I know there are several of you that read this, so please let me hear from you! : ) It is kind of funny that I'm sending out Christmas card pictures as many of you look at the blog regularly...you've got to have something to stick on the refrigerator though! Looking forward to your vote.

15 comments:

Angela said...

I like Number 1 the best! It shows each of you very well and you all look great! (You all look great in all of them . . ) :-)

caramac said...

the best smiley one of all of you is #3.....and if #2 didn't have shadows, I'd vote that one over the others. then there are those that are just plain hot of you and E, but it's a thumb-one of ellie's....so, just go back to the first sentence. :) ps: phone date when?!

verdoorns said...

i like #2...they're all cute though. i can see why you're having such a tough time!

Jenni said...

I like #3 and Jaron votes for #5, which I like too except for Ellie's thumb in her mouth. Jaron says maybe you can photoshop them and get a great one of all of you. hahaha. You guys look great!

Amy said...

first choice: #5
second choice: #1
third choice: #2

:)

fanaticnascarweathermom said...

1st -- #3
2nd -- #5

Sorry you aren't getting much agreement! :)

Derek said...

I'm going with #3.

peace out

Unknown said...

I like #5 the best. It's great of you and Eric and captures where the girls are this year, too. They're all great and I'm so glad you had a fun trip!

ahbahsean said...

I like 5 the best, but i find 4 closely behind trying to take the lead...

You with us said...

I am Michelle Hughes' friend and I vote for #1 or #2. I say no #3 because of the sunglasses. I'm hoping for just one decent one of our family. Who knew the trouble to having so many great pictures:).

Anonymous said...

This is really difficult...have you thought about a collage?

1, 5 and 6 are my top three.

The nighttime pic is so neat!
Your hair looks great is 5!

Ellie is so sweet in 1!

Now I'm going to read the others!

Kristin said...

I like #3. I love Ellie's wave. But I also like the one with the Christmas lights in the background. Fitting.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see which one you pick...they are all cute! But I think I like #1 and #5 best.

Melissa said...

We vote for #5. Steve and I both do, so that counts for 2 votes for #5 :) But they are all great. Poor Buster, though, must feel very left out! Maybe you can photoshop him in? :)

Darcy said...

I might be too late, but I pick....number five...great pics. I will call this week!