Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I love autumn!












Over the past few weeks, we've been enjoying the beautiful weather and beautiful colors of fall. This is one of my favorite times of year...I love the transition from the hot days of summer to the cold days of winter. I also love the holiday time...Thanksgiving to Christmas is also another favorite time of year. I can tell that winter is heading our direction as our tree is now bare. We are enjoying temperatures in the 70's today (crazy!), but there is a possibility we will see our first snowflakes tomorrow (again, crazy!). I need to finish this post so I can get the girls outside to enjoy the last warm day for a while!


2 comments:

Horns! said...

Love all the photos Kylene!! Have a VERY safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Meagan said...

Beautiful photos, Ky! That Molly is quite a little model--some of her poses are pretty darn adorable.