Sunday, November 25, 2007

Officially 2 years old!

I have considered Ellie to be two for a couple of months now. The attitude arrived and it was just easier than trying to keep track of months. We celebrated her birthday with a couple of friends last week, and we had a little family party on Thanksgiving. But, today, Elliana is officially a two-year-old! She wasn't totally sure about all of the attention this birthday has brought about. You will see on the video below that our singing was a little overwhelming!

Frosting makes it all a little better...


Yep, definitely starting to feel better!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Ellie was born the day after Thanksgiving, so she is "my little turkey".

Mommy and Daddy are undergoing a little health kick currently, so we had low-fat muffins for birthday dessert. We did frost a few to make them a little more yummy : ) By the way, I don't think Ellie cared as she loves to gobble up these muffins! (Becky A.--these are the pumpkin spice muffins...thanks for the recipe!)



The hit of the party was a gift that Ellie received from Papi Larry and Grandma Becky. "Rody" is an inflatable horse?, donkey?...we're not totally sure. But, he sure is fun! Later, when no one was around, I even took Rody for a ride through the house. I'm thinking I might add that to my exercise routine : )

Sisters!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for 2 year olds named Elliana!!!! :) Happy B-day, lil' cuteness!

Loved the pics and stories. My favorite: picturing Kylene taking Rody for a ride. Stop!!! You're killing me!!!! :)

Michelle said...

Ellie looks so big and she's starting to look more and more like Molly! What a cutie she is....happy birthday!

queen said...

I love Rody! David has a tiny Rody for bath time, it's like 1/8th size. Ellie looks adorable on her real-size Rody! Happy B-Day Ellie!

postmaned said...

Hey Eric, I had to scroll up just to remember your first name as Grommet was all I could think of....but that birthday video of your little girl's 2nd b-day was priceless. That's definitely something I'd expect from Serenity (our only girl)...she'll be 2 in January. Christy (Super Grover)