Monday, March 5, 2007

Happy 86th Birthday, Great Grandma!!

Today is my grandma's birthday. The girls and I joined my mom for a surprise visit to my grandma's senior center where she goes everyday to eat lunch and play cards. We all wore birthday hats for the big celebration. (We got a few strange looks in the parking lot...my mom and I trying to get two kids out of the car and into the building while also sporting our hats...must have been a sight!) Anyways, hopefully Grandma felt celebrated! I know the other people at the senior center really enjoyed seeing the girls. Here's a photo from the outing...one with a lop-sided hat, one wouldn't wear the hat, and I'm the only one smiling...it was the best we could do!


1 comment:

Gypsy Mama said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!!! I'm not sure if she'll remember me, but please tell your Grandma happy late birthday for me! I used to love playing rummy with her in high school. Things are going pretty good here. Just trying to get everything ready for the big ship off. I love you guys and enjoy keeping up with you on your site!

Love you,
Sara
aka Gypsy Mama