Speaking of Ellie, she has been making a very silly facial expression these days. I can't quite put it into words. The pictures we've taken haven't captured it and even the video doesn't really do it justice. But, everytime she does it we just crack up (so of course she continues to do it). I will show a couple of pics plus the little video just to give you an idea.
One more thing...I was able to enjoy a whole day of scrapbooking with my sister yesterday (12 whole hours!). It was so nice to get away and enjoy a hobby that I rarely get to spend time doing. I also look forward to spending this time with my sister each year. I was able to get quite a bit done on Ellie's scrapbook although I am still over a year behind...at least it has finally been started!
Our little cheerleader

Silly look

Silly look 2


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:
At'a kid! Rock on Jayhawks!
Ky,
Here in the Northeast CBS decided the UCONN - Georgetown game was more important so we missed the entire 1st half. (i'm sure it nothing to do with region, right?) But five minutes into the second half they switched over to the KU game seeing that the UCONN game boring as all get out.
Post a Comment