Monday, July 23, 2007

Dance class!

Molly is just finishing up a summer dance class. This was her first time to take dance lessons, and she is so stinkin' cute working on her ballet. The class involves ballet, tap, and tumbling, but my favorite is the ballet. She is working on learning all five positions, and then several of the basic ballet movements. She took gymnastics last spring, so now the debate is whether she continues with dance in the fall or goes back to gymnastics. She goes back and forth on what she wants to do, but I think she is leaning towards gymnastics as that is really just more fun at this point. She gets to run around a lot more there! Oh, I forgot to mention that her dance teacher was my dance teacher when I was in elementary school...that is kind of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me!! could she be ANY cuter?? i don't think so!