Okay...Mike decided to "tag" us, so now you get to learn some interesting (maybe) facts/habits about us (well, really just me). First though, the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Fact: I typically do a head count of all the Little People (Fisher price toys...not as in "Little People, Big World") at least once a week. It may be some OCD issues popping up, but it drives me nuts when one of them is missing. Eric smiles and shakes his head...
Fact: Most of you know this from a previous post, but I sleep with a teddy bear every night...it even went on my honeymoon and to the hospital when my children were born.
Fact: I was a starting pitcher on the North Park University softball team for a season before transferring. While there I set the pitching record for most wins in a season...seven (hee hee). Thankfully (for North Park) that record has since been broken!
Fact: I truly enjoy the labor and delivery process (although maybe not totally while in the midst of it). I wanted to really experience the entire process and did this without an epidural with both girls. I think it would be pretty cool to be a doula (labor coach) someday. The entire process is absolutely fascinating and exciting.
Fact: I talk to my dog as if he actually understands me, and I won't be totally surprised if one day he starts talking back to me.
Fact: I worked at Frontier Ranch for two summers and never ever attended a Primetime, did the zipline or walked up the pool trail (I think I did walk down once). It was good to be administrative assistant and drive the "nurses" van!
Fact: I earned an A+ in organic chemistry in college. (Amy, that one was for you!)
Fact: Eric owns and wears more shoes than I do. I tend to stick with the basics in the shoe department, but Eric has a shoe for every occasion : )
Now I tag:
The Olsons
The Verdoorns
The Thomas'
The Bellezas
The Unruhs
Meagan
The Jennings
Cara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe you never went to prime time!!! You never saw the fence skit?
ditto, how did you make it w/out primetime? i wish i could have said that.
Post a Comment