Friday, February 23, 2007

Ellie's new talent

Ellie has been showing off her musical talents recently with her "singing". She first started singing with us at bedtime. We always sing a song while putting the girls to bed. The song selection is typically up to Molly, and it rotates between Silent Night and The Goodnight Prayer. Ellie has been so cute by joining in. I've included a little video of her eating lunch and singing a song for me.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Dones said...

I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter! I liked how she grinned when you asked her to sing.

Dr. Pepper

Anonymous said...

I just know that Ellie and Noah would be great friends. I see so much of him in her little video. I was thinking as I was watching that she could teach him how to use a spoon BUT then she dropped it...we are currently working REALLY hard on keeping everything on the tray of the highchair. So, let me know when she gets the hang of the spoon and then she can teach Noah.

Also, did I see an "all done" baby sign?

-Tina

verdoorns said...

LOVE it. She's so cute!!

Kristin said...

I was waiting for her to put the bowl on her head! That would have been awesome. I love watching your videos, Kylene!