Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Nothing new...just life

Well, I have nothing new or exciting to share, but I know how bummed I am when I check blogs and it is still the same old post. So, here is a little update on us...Ellie is sick...bummer. She actually is still pretty happy, but she has a cough and runny nose. I'm praying the rest of us stay on the healthy side. Molly is really into Cinderella these days. We borrowed the DVD from the library, and she has watched it everyday for the last week. Eric has a new lease on life. He is trying to DO the things he talks about rather than just talk about them. So, he joined a gym and has been diligent about going every morning for the last two weeks...I'm impressed! Me...I get to do a market research focus group for Hallmark tonight. I'm excited about this as I think it will be kind of fun and it pays $150!!


I went through my pictures and found a few random ones that are fun...

Learning to feed myself...a messy process!

Good friends...this is the best picture we could get!

Don't really know what to say about this one!

He's just so darn cute!

3 comments:

Derek said...

"...but I know how bummed I am when I check blogs and it is still the same old post."

OUCH!

We just moved, our life is turned updside-down right now, and we still don't have high-speed internet yet! Sorry! =)

Anonymous said...

You are a little touchy, my friend! That was not just directed at you : ) Although...it would be nice to see some new pics : )

Ryan said...

You hate me, don't you Ky. Well I'm doing the best I can! Back off!